Le Club de Lecture de l’Alliance Française de San Diego est un club de lecture francophone pour les passionnés de lecture qui souhaitent lire le français et participer à des discussions sur la littérature française.
Hélène vous présentera: « Le Rituel de l’ombre » roman policier de Eric Giacometti et de Jacques Ravenne et « Ta deuxième vie commence quand tu comprends que tu n’en as qu’une » de Raphaëlle Giordano.
La participation au Club de Lecture est gratuite, il suffit d’être membre de l’Alliance Française de San Diego et d’aimer lire!
Rejoignez-nous jeudi 31 mai de 12h à 13h à l’Alliance Francaise de San Diego, 6640 Lusk Blvd Suite 104, San Diego, CA 92121
Alliance Française de San Diego’s Club de Lecture is a French book club for reading enthusiasts who wish to read French and participate in discussions of French literature.
Hélène will talk about Eric Giacometti and Jacques Ravenne’s « Le Rituel de l’ombre » and Raphaëlle Giordano’s « Ta deuxième vie commence quand tu comprends que tu n’en as qu’une ».
Club de Lecture participation is free you just have to be a member of the Alliance Française de San Diego and like to read!
Join us on Thursday, May 31st from 12:00pm to 1:00pm at Alliance Francaise de San Diego, 6640 Lusk Blvd Suite 104, San Diego, CA 9212123
French up your Summer with Summer Camps at Alliance Française de San Diego!
SUMMER CAMPS (July + August) are at the corner!
Our Camp Instructors for this summer are experienced with the French curriculum, so we offer a similar approach.
– Morning activities are focused on writing and reading through stories and age appropriate topics.
– We have a mid morning break.
– Lunch is at 11:30 followed by free + quiet time
– The afternoon is about easy going activities such as science, art and music to have fun while expending knowledge and vocabulary.
Each week has a theme chosen by the teacher to best match students’ interest.
Camps take place in our locals on Lusk blvd, and we also go play outside at an adjacent safe path/trail.
Our small ratio, about 1teacher/6students, allows for plenty of French interactions including 1-on-1 with the teacher so children can really practice their French and improve.
Remember, the more the merrier, so spread the word to your friends!
• Week 1: June 25– June 29th
• Week 2: July 2 – July 6th (4th off)
• Week 3: July 9 – July 13th
• Week 4: July 16 – July 20th
• Week 5: July 23 – July 27th
• Week 6: July 30 – August 3rd
• Week 7: August 6 – August 10th
• Week 8: August 13 – August 17th
• Week 9: August 20 – August 24th
• Week 10: August 27 – August 31th
9 am – 3 pm
3 to 11 years old
$350 for 5 days
$280 for July 4th week
10% siblings discount
Day care from 8-9am and 3-5pm: $5/hour
Don’t keep it to yourself, invite your friends!
For more information or to register: (858) 550-0144 or Elisabeth: firstname.lastname@example.org