Test d’Evaluation de Français : e-TEF
The e-TEF – Test d’Evaluation de Français is designed to assess the level of French language of people who are not native French speakers.
- It assesses comprehension and expression skills in French.
- It gives a quantitative and qualitative measure of the level of candidate’s linguistic and communication skills.
- It offers a detailed and personalized analysis of results..
The overall objective of the e-TEF is to measure the level of the candidates’ knowledge, linguistic and communications skills in French. The e-TEF includes:
1 Compulsory Section
2 Optional Sections
|Written Comprehension (CE): 60 min-50 questions- 300 points
Listening Comprehension (CO): 40 min-60 questions-360 points
Vocabulary and Structure (LS): 30 min- 40 questions- 240 points
|Written Expression (EE): 60 min- 450 points
Oral Expression (EO): 15 min- 450 points
1. No diploma is required to take the e-TEF exams.
2. You can take the e-TEF exams as much as you want.
3. A results certificate, sent to you by the CCIP, is valid for one year.
|Exam Dates||Registration Deadlines|
|Monday, June 11, 2018||Thursday, May 31, 2018|
|Monday, July 2, 2018||Thursday, June 21, 2018|
|Monday, August 13, 2018||Thursday, July 26, 2018|
|Monday, September 10, 2018||Thursday, August 30, 2018|
|Monday, October 15, 2018||Thursday, October 4, 2018|
|Monday, November 5, 2018||Thursday, October 25, 2018|
For more information and practice tests visit: e-tef or download the App ”Francais 3.0" and/or: Manuel du candidat
|Correspondance niveaux TEF/CECR/NCLC|