French up your Summer with Summer Camps at Alliance Française de San Diego!
SUMMER CAMPS (July + August) are at the corner!
Our Camp Instructors for this summer are experienced with the French curriculum, so we offer a similar approach.
– Morning activities are focused on writing and reading through stories and age appropriate topics.
– We have a mid morning break.
– Lunch is at 11:30 followed by free + quiet time
– The afternoon is about easy going activities such as science, art and music to have fun while expending knowledge and vocabulary.
Each week has a theme chosen by the teacher to best match students’ interest.
Camps take place in our locals on Lusk blvd, and we also go play outside at an adjacent safe path/trail.
Our small ratio, about 1teacher/6students, allows for plenty of French interactions including 1-on-1 with the teacher so children can really practice their French and improve.
Remember, the more the merrier, so spread the word to your friends!
• Week 1: June 25– June 29th
• Week 2: July 2 – July 6th (4th off)
• Week 3: July 9 – July 13th
• Week 4: July 16 – July 20th
• Week 5: July 23 – July 27th
• Week 6: July 30 – August 3rd
• Week 7: August 6 – August 10th
• Week 8: August 13 – August 17th
• Week 9: August 20 – August 24th
• Week 10: August 27 – August 31th
9 am – 3 pm
3 to 11 years old
$350 for 5 days
$280 for July 4th week
10% siblings discount
Day care from 8-9am and 3-5pm: $5/hour
Don’t keep it to yourself, invite your friends!
For more information or to register: (858) 550-0144 or Elisabeth: firstname.lastname@example.org